Frank Worrell, Education
Publication year: 2015-2016
- Worrell, F. C. (2015). Culture as race/ethnicity. In K. C. McLean and M. Syed (Eds.), The Oxford handbook of identity development (pp. 249–268). New York, NY: Oxford University Press. doi:10.1093/oxfordhb/9780199936564.013.029
- Worrell, F. C. (2015). Racial and ethnic identity. In C. M. Rubie-Davies, J. M. Stephens, & P. Watson (Eds.), The Routledge international handbook of social psychology of the classroom (pp. 83–92). New York, NY: Routledge.
- Worrell, F. C., & Dixson, D. D. (2016). Racial/ethnic and gender identity in gifted classrooms. In C. Hudley (Ed.), Adolescent identity and schooling (pp. 92–106). New York, NY: Routledge.
- Worrell, F. C., & Roberson, C. C. B. (2016). 2014 Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing: Implications for ethnic minority youth. In S. L. Graves, Jr., & J. J. Blake (Eds.), Psychoeducational assessment and intervention for ethnic minority youth: Evidence-based approaches (pp. 41–57). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- Worrell, F. C., & Educational Research Seminar. (2015). Culture and identity in school psychology research and practice: Fact versus fiction.School Psychology Forum: Research in Practice, 9, 105–120.