Irene Bloemraad, Sociology
Publication year: 2016-2017
- Warikoo, N., Bloemraad, I. 2017. “Economic Americanness and Defensive Inclusion: Social Location and Young Citizens’ Conceptions of National Identity.” Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies. (on-line advanced publication)
- Bloemraad, I., Terriquez, V. 2016. Cultures of Engagement: The Organizational Foundations of Advancing Health in Low-Income Communities of Color. Social Science and Medicine 165: 214-222.
- Bloemraad, I., Silva, F., Voss, K. 2016. Rights, Economics or Family? Frame Resonance, Political Ideology and the Immigrant Rights Movement. Social Forces94(4): 1647-1674.
- Hamlin, R., Bloemraad, I., de Graauw, E. 2016. Political Stories: Media Narratives of Political Participation by Asian Immigrants in the United States and Canada. Politics, Groups and Identities. 4(3): 425-443.
- Bloemraad, I., Sarabía, H., Fillingim, A. 2017. “Citizenship Acts: Legality, Power and the Limits of Political Action.” In Within and Beyond Citizenship: Borders, Membership and Belonging, edited by N. Sigona and R. G. Gonzales. Routledge.